Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Feeling Girly in Polka Dots

Hey Everyone! I hope you all had a great long weekend if you were in New Zealand. Myself and three of my girlfriends drove down to Queenstown for one last road trip before I head overseas. It was a fantastic four days. We had amazing weather everyday, albeit cold as it is now officially winter in NZ! We hired a house through Book a Bach and it was amazing, 3 bedroom house with epic views of Queenstown!! We stopped off in Tekapo and Arrowtown on the way down, went up the Gondola and did some Luging, ate some Fergburger, did a Zip Line, ate lots of food, drank some booze, chilled the feck out and generally had a good time, just what I needed!!
 
Onto the outfit, crappy inside shots sorry guys, that's what happens when it gets dark at 5pm :( I wanted to style this skirt one last time before it went in the sale pile, red, chunky necklace, done.








Cardy and skirt - Glassons
Necklace - Diva
Heels - Cotton On
 
Happy Tuesday Lovelies xxx
 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like u girls has a blast this weekend.
    We in india are on opposite side, it's killing hot in here. I hate this earthy nights at 5 in winters
    U look nice in red and the polka dot skirt
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx