Friday, April 18, 2014

Lavender Lace, Flounce Skirt & Cut Out Heels

Hey Everyone, How has your week been? It has been a two day working week for me this week whoo hoo, although one day was spent off work sick. Its Easter weekend this weekend so a 4 day weekend yay! I plan to eat, drink, watch movies, watch TV series (currently Big Bang Theory and Walking Dead latest seasons), I want to go see the new Captain America movie and probably throw in some more eating and drinking annnnd a little bit of OE planning!
 
I wore this awhile ago in warmer times I'm still behind in posts due to moving and not having the net for ages, I'll catch up one day, maybe.











Top - Glassons
Skirt - Kmart
Heels - Jeffrey Campbell via Andrea Biani
 
Happy Good Friday Lovelies xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx