Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Blue Maxi, Red Hair

Hey Everyone, I hope you all had a great Easter weekend! Mine was good, albeit not long enough. I caught up with some mates, chilled, caught the latest Captain America Movie, went for a wee roadtrip, ate and drank! I also got my hair done yesterday, keep an eye out on Instagram for a pic soon! Its a pretty big change for me, think its going to take me awhile to get used to it!! You guys are stuck with the red for now though on the blog :p
 
I couldn't resist this maxi as its one of my favourite colours, it had splits and a chain neck, what more could you want from a maxi!
















Maxi Dress - Valley Girl
Heels - Jeffrey Campbell via Andrea Biani
 
Happy Tuesday Lovelies xxx
 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, maxis with split's is gorgeous!! And I love the red and blue combination, you look frigging hot in this, babe!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx