Thursday, December 12, 2013

Cant get enough of Peplums!


Hey Everyone, how's your week going? Can't believe its Friday tomorrow again already! Christmas is creeping up fast eeeek, I'm nearly done with my Christmas shopping thankfully.
 
These pictures are from awhile ago when the weather was a bit cooler, I couldn't resist teaming a peplum jacket with this poofy skater skirt. Mixed with a bow headband and leopard print heels :)
 
I'm catching up with a mate I haven't seen in ages tomorrow after work then heading to Hanmer Springs with the girls Saturday for a bit of a road trip and some hot pool action - looking forward to it! 











Peplum Jacket - Asos
Skirt - Valley Girl
Heels - Cotton On
 
Happy Thursday Lovelies xxx
 

3 comments:

  1. Cannot believe its Friday again, this week passed so fast... Peplum is my obsession too..
    Loved your jacket
    Please come and enter my $50 Persunmall giveaway.
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/12/persunamll-50-christmas-giveaway.html?m=0
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This weekend I have some cold, work and some more cold to look forward to - can we switch, please???:D

    So, I have to tell you what's the deal with working from home and translating... I studied English and 95 % of my classmates wanted to become a teacher, but not me, so towards the end of my 3rd or 4th year I started to look for translation jobs - I wrote to every publishing house in the country basically to see if they'd give me a chance. And one did, because they're like completely unimportant and they pay shit. I translated a book for them, should've gotten about 3000 €, but I got less than 150 - but I gained some experience and then more people started giving me stuff to translate. But being self-employed can suck from time to time, some months I earn less than 200 €, but then I get 2000 € one month and I'm happy.:) It's a lot of ups and downs but that's how beginnings are supposed to be. Right??:)

    Anyhoo... I hope you'll have only ups this weekend.;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt and the heels....
    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx