Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Day

Hi Everyone, I hope you all had a lovely time over Christmas with your family and friends! We had a nice day, the weather was a bit average in Auckland though - it rained a bit in the morning but then cleared up. Our day consisted of eating, drinking, talking, eating, and drinking haha a pretty chilled affair!

Check out some snaps below and my Christmas Day outfit!

The Christmas Table all set ready to go

Skirt - Asos
Top - Valley Girl
Heels - Jeffrey Campbell















Blooper!

The seafood cocktails I made = Delish!!
 
Happy Friday Lovelies xxx
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. That skirt was made for Christmas, wasn't it?:) I had a dinner with the family and I couldn't drink that much but I'm fixing that on New Year's Eve if not sooner.:D

    P.S.: Those seafood cocktails... I wanna take a swim in a pool of those so I could just float and eat them as I swirl and swish around, they look that good!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx